Last week we talked about how adding 9 words when you answer the ‘how much is that’ question changes everything. Read it here.
Here’s an awesome example of the special things used by a plumbing company:
- If we’re not on time, we PAY YOU $5.00 per each minute late up to $300.00.
- If our plumber doesn’t wear shoe covers inside your home or leaves your home without cleaning up, you don’t pay a penny for the service.
- If our plumber smokes or swears in your home or on your property, you don’t pay a penny for the service.
- Our employees go through an extensive battery of background checks before being hired and random drug tests throughout their tenures.
- No unexpected surprises! We will always carefully evaluate your situation and will provide you with an exact price you approve of before any work begins.
- Our employees are skilled at their craft, have apprenticed with master plumbers, take continuing education courses, and regularly attend seminars.
- We employ the very best in the business. Only 1 out of 33 of those who apply actually qualifies to enter your home wearing our uniform.
- If a repair fails in the first two years, we will repair it again absolutely free.
Let me know what ‘special things’ you talk about. And watch your conversion rates soar.