APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
The Charity Impact Awards aims to recognise high impact charity organisations that contribute significantly back to society. This is your opportunity to tell us your story. Let us know how you have solved social and environmental problems, and made a real difference!
Read the Terms & Conditions here
You will need to submit the following documents:
- Charity Registration Certificate
- Last 2 years unaudited/ audited financial reports
- Latest Annual Report (in pdf or link)
There is no cost for entering the awards.
You can apply for up to 2 categories.
You do not have to provide audited financial information.
You are required to submit 12 full months of financial information for each of the 2 years.
For example, if you only have 11 months of financial information for 2016, you would:
- Omit the 2016 information
- Provide information for the 2014 and 2015 financial years.
You may need to provide a combination of actual and forecasted information. For example, if your activities started in Jul 2015, you will need to provide:
- Year 1 – Jul 2015 – Jun 2016 actuals.
- Year 2 – Jul 2016 – Jun 2017 forecasts.
We will send you a confirmation email once we receive your application.