The 2020 Conference is going to be a stand-out event for 3 special reasons…
THE EXTENDED CONNECTION:
It’s going to be a 2.5-day event with special optional activities (previously, all B1G1 Global Conferences were 2-day events). This extension gives you the time to make even deeper connections and formalise new ideas.
The 2020 Conference comes exactly 10 years before time runs out on the Global Goals. It gives you the opportunity to plan your next 10-year goals for your business and together explore how we will support the world to meet its Sustainable Development Goals by 2030.
THE IMPACT ON THE GROUND:
Being in Hanoi, home of several great Worthy Cause activities, we will learn more about the impact on the ground from our Worthy Cause partner in Hanoi. You get to participate in powerful discussions to make a real impact together both here and at home.
► Learn from extraordinary speakers (what we might call B1G1 ‘gurus’)
► Engage in interactive activities to experience the theme ‘Time to Rise’ together
► Discuss and brainstorm key ideas and solve business issues collectively
► Discover innovative ways others implement giving into their business
► Be part of an uplifting, dynamic and value-packed Giving Auction
► Celebrate collective achievements at the Appreciation and Award Dinner
► Discover the power of B1G1 projects you might not have noticed
► Take part in specially curated opportunities and experiences
► Interact with like-minded business owners, their team and family members
► You can also take part in optional special activities such as cooking classes and even a football match with the Blue Dragon children (the beneficiaries of the Worthy Cause Partner in Hanoi).
And there’ll be lots of surprises too. So many highlights ….all of them designed with two main focal points: to give you a conference unlike any other. And to build your Business for Good.
We look forward to sharing it with you!
Included in the Conference Package:
- 2.5-day Conference Package with all refreshments and buffet lunch each day (breakfast is included in your hotel room)
- Giving Auction Dinner on 15th July
- Appreciation Dinner on 16th July
- All conference activities and resources
- Special gift items
- When you purchase a Ticket for Good, you will also be invited to the Welcome Reception on the evening of 14th July (7:30-9:30pm). Small bites and drinks are provided for this networking function.
NOT included in the Conference Package:
- Return flights to Hanoi from your country and travel insurance
- Accommodation (you can reserve a room at a special rate here)
- Airport transfers (it’s super easy to get an affordable taxi ride to the hotel on arrival)
- Any tourist tax and visa (depending on the country of your citizenship)
- Extra drink consumption (only if you consume more than the provided quantity)
- Room services and gift shopping
- Optional activities that are chargeable – details will be announced later