B1G1 WORTHY CAUSE PROGRAM
Thank you for your interest in becoming a B1G1 (Buy1GIVE1) Worthy Cause.
Only by working together with great organisations, companies and individuals in synergy can we make a greater difference. We are grateful that you found out about us and are taking the next step to connect with what we are doing.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Click here to review the program details and criteria again.
INSTRUCTIONS AND TIPS FOR THE APPLICATION
For the B1G1 community, it is important that we select the Worthy Causes that are more likely to benefit from being part of B1G1 without much extra effort or change on your part. You will therefore find a checklist before the main part of the application in the from below that will help us in the initial assessment.
If you receive a message after the criteria checklist that advises you to contact the B1G1 team, then please get in touch with us at [email protected] before filling in the rest of the form.
Please have these required documents ready for the application:
- Charity Registration Certificate: If your organisation is registered in more than 1 country, you are required to submit the registration certificate for all countries you are registered in.
- Latest 2 years of Audited Account Reports: The submitted copies have to be signed copies with Independent Auditor’s Report attached. Your application may be rejected if the document is not signed or if the Auditor’s Report is not attached.
- Latest Organisation Annual Report
Some practical tips
- This application form is best filled on desktop.
- It will likely take one hour to complete the application form.
- Once you start filling up this application, you have the option of saving the form and resuming later. The ‘Save & Resume’ link lasts for 28 days. Please note, however, that once the form has been completed and submitted, you will not be able to make any further changes. Should you need assistance, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
Note: If any of the required documents are not in the English language, you are required to provide a complete and accurate translation of the documents in English. Your application may be rejected otherwise.
If the form does not load directly, then please access it via this link.