The B1G1 Business for Good Conference is full of game-changing learning, exchanging of remarkable ideas, useful insights and inspiring moments. Perhaps even more significant there was a deep sense of connection, engagement and a spirit of giving that you will not get anywhere else.
We experience the power of having a group of people who share the same aspiration and desire to make a real difference. Just even a few seconds watching the 2016 video gives you a taste of the feeling.
Every single one of the people who joined us at the very first Business for Good Conference said,
“This is the best conference I have been to!”
- Access 6 value-packed ‘Streams’ led by extraordinary speakers (what we call B1G1 ‘gurus’)
- Engage in interactive activities that are in line with the theme of the conference
- Discuss, brainstorm key ideas and solve business issues with specially-created Mastermind groups
- Check out the innovative ways that others implement effective giving into their business
- Be part of an uplifting, dynamic and value-packed Giving Auction and inspiring Gala Awards Dinner
- Discover the power of some of the B1G1 projects you might not have noticed
- Meet and interact with like-minded business owners, their team and family members who are part of the community
- For your Team Members: It will be a fantastic experience to learn how you can maximise the impact you create. If you are coming in a group of 4 or more, you can take advantage of the Team Rate.
- For your Family: Join in the conference as a delegate, or enjoy various holiday activities while the conference is happening and simply join in at dinner.
- For Youths (13-17 years old): Join the conference at a subsidised fee to learn about creating and running Giving Businesses. Any youth above 17 is regarded as an adult delegate.
- For your Friends: Limited number of tickets available for friends of B1G1 Members accompanying a B1G1 Member to the Conference. It’s a great way to experience the community of giving businesses.
- For Yourself: A privileged Ticket for Good is available that includes special giving with your ticket purchase. You also get to insert gifts and offers into the event goodie bags, and your company will be featured in the event booklets. It’s a fantastic way to contribute more.
Other Things to Note
Included in the Conference Package:
• 2-day Conference Package with all Meals and Refreshments
• Giving Auction and Gala Dinner on the first day • All Conference Activities and Resources
• Special Gift Items
Not included in the Conference Package:
• Transportation to the conference venue
• Accommodation (you can reserve a room via a special group booking link to receive special rates)
• Extra drink consumption (this is only if you consume more than the provided quantity or order drinks directly at the restaurants/bar)
• Ticket to optional dinner on the second day – if you choose to stay for the special dinner, you can purchase the ticket.
*Limited seats available.
Cancellation Terms for Conference Tickets:
If you book now and have to cancel your ticket later, these are the refund terms.
Time range before the event:
• > 3 Months: Full refund, less any Bank Charges incurred
• 1-3 Months: Cancellation charge of 20% of delegate fee will apply (We will forward any residual fee to various B1G1 Projects, if any)
• > 2-4 Weeks: Cancellation charge of 50% of delegate fee will apply (We will forward any residual fee to various B1G1 Projects, if any)
• > 2 Weeks: The ticket is non-refundable (However, it can be transferred to someone else)
*The cancellation terms for the room booking will follow the cancellation terms by the venue. Please contact us (email@example.com) for more information.